I will offer cloth diaper consultations soon – stay tuned!
Are you looking for an alternative to conventional throwaway diapers?
Does your baby have a sore bottom all the time or is allergic to disposable diapers?
Maybe using cloth diapers is an alternative your you! 🙂
Why cloth diapers?!
1. Less garbage fees! Cloth diapers are reusable and therefore do not end up in the trash. So you safe immense garbage fees .
2. You save money! Cloth diapers are expensive to buy.However you safe between 600 and 1500 CHF in one wrapping period.
3. They look amazing! Cloth diapers are available in many different colors and with great patterns.
4. They don’t leak that quickly! Because of cuffs on the legs, on the stomach and on the back, cloth diapers do not leak that quickly as normal diapers. This is helpful with the soft breast milk stool.
5. They are usually better tolerated! Many babies develop an allergy using normal diapers. cloth diapers are made from a wide variety of materials. This means there is a good chance that you will find a diaper that your baby is not allergic to.
6. Cloth diapers never run out! At the beginning you buy an assortment of cloth diapers. Because you can use them over and over again, you will never end up in an situation where the diapers are empty.
6. Second hand is in! If you decide to buy new cloth diapers, then you can easily resell them when your child is dry or they no longer fit. Do you want to save even more money? There is absolutely nothing against buying cloth diapers second hand. They can be washed at high temperatures and some of them can also be boiled!
7. Less chemistry! The inner part of cloth diapers is made of natural materials. Unpleasant smells are also avoided.
“Weaning” is usually faster! Disposable diapers have such a strong absorption power, that the child never has the feeling of being wet. Therefore the baby unlearns to pay attention to its elimination. Later it has to learn it again to be able to go to the toilet. However, if it has a cloth diaper on, it will notice when the diaper is wet.