In this course you will learn helpful knowledge how you can overcome the weakening cycles of stress, tension and insecurity in the company of your baby in the first year of life.
In the course meetings, you will try out simple body and perception exercises that help in everyday life to accompany the crying and restless phases of your babies sensitively and safely.
The following content is covered in the course:
- The physical and emotional signs of parental crisis after childbirth
- Improvement of the contact skills of the parents through centering abdominal breathing
- Use of body and awareness exercises to better accompany babies in their crying
- Recognizing and resolving typical stress and tension patterns that show up in the company of one’s own children in the first year of life
- Simple physical exercises in order to be able to better feel and endure oppressive feelings of fear, anger and despair in contact with the child.
The course takes place without babies. Caregivers are invited to wait in the next room and, if necessary, to hand the baby in to breastfeed.
2x 2h (price for one person)