A secure, deep and familiar bond between parent and child is the most important and valuable thing you can give a baby along the way.
To build this bond before birth and to strengthen it with a wonderful, painless birth, I offer you courses in which you learn the methods of HypnoBirthing.
Pregnancy is a super exciting time and there are many choices to make. With “Family Support” I will help you with purchases and answer all your questions about “being a parent”.
A wonderful way to deepen your postpartum bondage is to carry your baby. As a certified carrying consultant, I’ll show you how to carry your child that it’s suits you and your baby.
In my work as a maternity practitioner and nanny, I have repeatedly found that love, physical contact, closeness and direct satisfaction of needs are often insufficient to build a secure bond. Why is that? And why are so many babies crying for no apparent reason?
I have found answers in the Emotional First Aid and therefore offer you my support as a Basic Bonding Group Leader in this intensive, but also difficult time.
I look forward to meeting you,
• 2012 graduation
• 2015 state-recognized social worker / state-recognized social worker B.A.
• 2015-2016 Basic Bonding Group Leader
• 2015-2016 Further education for Maternity Nanny
• 2015-2016 Nanny in a private household in Berlin
• 2016-2023 Nanny in a private household at the Zürisee
• 2023 social worker in a childrens home
• 2017 Further training as HypnoBirthing course instructor
• 2017 Apprenticeship as Certified Caregiver at Trageschule Schweiz (Module 1 +2.
• 2021 Babyem Maternity Nurse Training Level 4
• 2023 Babyem Gentle Sleep Educator